I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings

Anonymous
2025-02-21T12:45:50+00:00

So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post

The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T17:13:41+00:00

    Actually I have my exams till wed

    I will try it after my exams .

    So I have to Use "Create Windows 11 Installation Media" one right ?? I have doubts Because it says "to make bootable usb"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T17:17:24+00:00

    It is the bottom option on that web page you need to select (Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) for x64 devices).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T18:25:13+00:00

    Isn't it gonna need a pendrive to be bootable??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T18:27:13+00:00

    You do not need a USB pen drive, you need to download the ISO and follow the steps I provided to run the ISO inside File Explorer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T18:35:52+00:00

    Please can you repeat the steps and I will do it afterwards and update you likewise

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments