It would be best to also re-install the AMD graphics drivers, they should be available form the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website.
I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T16:15:18+00:00 I did updated it to 2024 still the problem presists
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T16:17:32+00:00 In that case, you have performed the recovery method in the settings app and not the in-place repair with the Windows 11 ISO, is that correct?
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T17:06:08+00:00 I used the settings app one
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T17:08:17+00:00 Okay, then please use the method I provided to perform the in-place repair with the Windows ISO, that should resolve the problem.