It occurs for split sec and exits the settings
I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T15:44:22+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T15:45:49+00:00 Open Device Manager, then expand the Display Adapters section, what device(s) do you find in that section?
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T15:56:12+00:00 Thank you for the screenshot, you indicate you have previously re-installed the graphics drivers, was that just for the Nvidia drivers?
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T15:58:40+00:00 Yes , i uninstalled the nvidia drivers right now too
Using DDU
When I opened the graphics section again it showed blue screen again. Do you think AMD driver of Ryzen 4600H maybe the problem, if so how do I reinstall it?