I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings

Anonymous
2025-02-21T12:45:50+00:00

So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post

The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T13:59:56+00:00

    I also saw one yt vid that reinstalled it using the reinstall option in win settings.

    Should I do the same?

    And will that ask for my win11 key ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T14:01:53+00:00

    If you cannot access the settings app, you would not be able to use that reinstall option in settings.

    The method I provided using the Windows 11 ISO is the best option to resolve this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T14:02:50+00:00

    Nah man

    I can access settings

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T14:04:32+00:00

    In that case, open the Settings App, go to System - Recovery, then in the 'Fix problems with Windows Updates' section, click the 'Reinstall' button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T14:31:48+00:00

    Should I disconnect my lan before installing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments