Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Rather than re-installing or resetting Windows, did you perform the steps provided on that link to perform an in-place repair with the Windows 11 ISO and did that in-place repair complete successfully?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Rather than re-installing or resetting Windows, did you perform the steps provided on that link to perform an in-place repair with the Windows 11 ISO and did that in-place repair complete successfully?
As of now , no
Performing an in-place repair with the Windows 11 ISO will the the best method to resolve this problem.
Please follow the steps, this is then not like re-installing Windows, it is just like an update and your personal files, settings and installed software will not be affected.
Click this link:
https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win...
to download the Windows 11 ISO
When the ISO file completes downloading
Disconnect from the Internet
Disconnect all external devices with the exception of a mouse or keyboard.
Temporarily disable any 3rd party Anti-virus you may have installed
Then, in Windows File Explorer, double click the ISO and then run Setup.exe and select the Install option.
So no need to boot it in a pendrive??
That is correct, download the ISO and then run the ISO from inside File Explorer.