If you cannot access the settings app, you would not be able to use that reinstall option in settings.
The method I provided using the Windows 11 ISO is the best option to resolve this problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
If you cannot access the settings app, you would not be able to use that reinstall option in settings.
The method I provided using the Windows 11 ISO is the best option to resolve this problem.
I also saw one yt vid that reinstalled it using the reinstall option in win settings.
Should I do the same?
And will that ask for my win11 key ?
That is correct, download the ISO and then run the ISO from inside File Explorer.
So no need to boot it in a pendrive??
Performing an in-place repair with the Windows 11 ISO will the the best method to resolve this problem.
Please follow the steps, this is then not like re-installing Windows, it is just like an update and your personal files, settings and installed software will not be affected.
Click this link:
https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win...
to download the Windows 11 ISO
When the ISO file completes downloading
Disconnect from the Internet
Disconnect all external devices with the exception of a mouse or keyboard.
Temporarily disable any 3rd party Anti-virus you may have installed
Then, in Windows File Explorer, double click the ISO and then run Setup.exe and select the Install option.