I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings

Anonymous
2025-02-21T12:45:50+00:00

So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post

The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T15:45:49+00:00

    Open Device Manager, then expand the Display Adapters section, what device(s) do you find in that section?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T15:44:22+00:00

    It occurs for split sec and exits the settings

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T15:43:44+00:00

    Yup exactly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T15:40:02+00:00

    Is the blue screen only occurring when you try to access the graphics section of the settings app?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T15:38:37+00:00

    Successfully reinstalled but the problem still didn't fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments