I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings

Anonymous
2025-02-21T12:45:50+00:00

So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post

The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T16:15:18+00:00

    I did updated it to 2024 still the problem presists

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T16:03:20+00:00

    It would be best to also re-install the AMD graphics drivers, they should be available form the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T15:58:40+00:00

    Yes , i uninstalled the nvidia drivers right now too

    Using DDU

    When I opened the graphics section again it showed blue screen again. Do you think AMD driver of Ryzen 4600H maybe the problem, if so how do I reinstall it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T15:56:12+00:00

    Thank you for the screenshot, you indicate you have previously re-installed the graphics drivers, was that just for the Nvidia drivers?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T15:51:16+00:00

    These devices:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments