I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings

Anonymous
2025-02-21T12:45:50+00:00

So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post

The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T17:17:24+00:00

    It is the bottom option on that web page you need to select (Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) for x64 devices).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T17:13:41+00:00

    Actually I have my exams till wed

    I will try it after my exams .

    So I have to Use "Create Windows 11 Installation Media" one right ?? I have doubts Because it says "to make bootable usb"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T17:08:17+00:00

    Okay, then please use the method I provided to perform the in-place repair with the Windows ISO, that should resolve the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T17:06:08+00:00

    I used the settings app one

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T16:17:32+00:00

    In that case, you have performed the recovery method in the settings app and not the in-place repair with the Windows 11 ISO, is that correct?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments