I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings

Anonymous
2025-02-21T12:45:50+00:00

So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post

The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T18:47:30+00:00

    Also pls note I have installed Debian 12 on my secondary ssd not on the same one where my win11 lies .

    I have disabled the secure boot, fastboot manager and fastboot mode.

    And use grub of debian to boot in win11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T18:37:38+00:00

    Click this link:

    https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win...

    to download the Windows 11 ISO

    When the ISO file completes downloading

    Disconnect from the Internet

    Disconnect all external devices with the exception of a mouse or keyboard.

    Temporarily disable any 3rd party Anti-virus you may have installed

    Then, in Windows File Explorer, double click the ISO and then run Setup.exe and select the Install option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T18:35:52+00:00

    Please can you repeat the steps and I will do it afterwards and update you likewise

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-21T18:27:13+00:00

    You do not need a USB pen drive, you need to download the ISO and follow the steps I provided to run the ISO inside File Explorer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T18:25:13+00:00

    Isn't it gonna need a pendrive to be bootable??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments