Recent update from Microsoft?
Yeah I installed OpenGL from My Asus. Having no way to uninstall it
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Recent update from Microsoft?
Yeah I installed OpenGL from My Asus. Having no way to uninstall it
This may be caused by corruption in a recent update, but usually the steps you have performed would resolve that, so it may be a graphics related glitch, you mention installing OpenGL.
I am just suspicious of this
The thing is that when ever I first boot and go in setting app show a split sec blue screen and then reloads the settings just when the system reboots or whenever I boot in win . But after that any time I go in setting > system > graphics or anywhere. I don't see any blue screen. I guess it just loads every setting for the first time whenever I open settings after the boot.
Is this alright?? Or it just takes its time to load things
That is great news, I am glad you have found a solution to this problem.
Disabling Hardware Acceleration
Open Settings → System → Display → Graphics Settings
Disable Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling
The issue got fixed too