Yup exactly
I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T15:43:44+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T15:40:02+00:00 Is the blue screen only occurring when you try to access the graphics section of the settings app?
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T15:38:37+00:00 Successfully reinstalled but the problem still didn't fixed
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T14:34:18+00:00 No, you need to keep your system connected to the Internet if you are using the built-in option in the Settings app.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T14:32:04+00:00 Via settings