Hi please tell me another solution i can't do this and showing problem while resetting it. I request you to tell me another solution for this
Please clean install Windows using a USB setup disk. There is no other option.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My Pc have a problem of security at a glance in windows security and when I start the windows security from services it also don't started and show error - window is unable to start windows security services. Please resolve this
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi please tell me another solution i can't do this and showing problem while resetting it. I request you to tell me another solution for this
Please clean install Windows using a USB setup disk. There is no other option.
My friend was doing that but he faced a problem - there is a problem while running the tool in media creation and my another have pc but he have window 11 but my pc don't have minimum requirement for window 11 . tell me what I have to do
Run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool command-line I posted to download the Enterprise version. See my 1st post on Page 2.
And what. About window 11
And what. About window 11
What do you mean? You can download the Windows 10 ISO from a Windows 11 computer.