Hi please tell me another solution i can't do this and showing problem while resetting it. I request you to tell me another solution for this
Please clean install Windows using a USB setup disk. There is no other option.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My Pc have a problem of security at a glance in windows security and when I start the windows security from services it also don't started and show error - window is unable to start windows security services. Please resolve this
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi please tell me another solution i can't do this and showing problem while resetting it. I request you to tell me another solution for this
Please clean install Windows using a USB setup disk. There is no other option.
Hi please tell me another solution i can't do this and showing problem while resetting it. I request you to tell me another solution for this
Hi Agamveer,
Great. Were you able to reset the PC successfully?
Going forward consider making free or pay backup images and save the images to another disk drive or the cloud.
For a suspicion of malware restore an image.
how can i use it?