Windows security

Anonymous
2025-02-24T11:12:19+00:00

My Pc have a problem of security at a glance in windows security and when I start the windows security from services it also don't started and show error - window is unable to start windows security services. Please resolve this

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-08T14:00:41+00:00

    Sir I got the usb pen drive with window 10 but it is corrupted by virus. And my friend says that it can be downloaded by mobile. My pen drive is corrupted. When I plug it into the mobile it show nothing. In my mobile's file manager it doesn't show pen drive . Pls tell me how I resolve this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-03-02T17:34:14+00:00

    And what. About window 11

    What do you mean? You can download the Windows 10 ISO from a Windows 11 computer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T17:27:46+00:00

    And what. About window 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-03-02T17:12:16+00:00

    Run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool command-line I posted to download the Enterprise version. See my 1st post on Page 2.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T17:03:57+00:00

    My friend was doing that but he faced a problem - there is a problem while running the tool in media creation and my another have pc but he have window 11 but my pc don't have minimum requirement for window 11 . tell me what I have to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments