Then, check out the cloud download option I mentioned.
Windows security
My Pc have a problem of security at a glance in windows security and when I start the windows security from services it also don't started and show error - window is unable to start windows security services. Please resolve this
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-25T04:55:39+00:00 But i dont have other pc to get windows
-
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-02-25T04:53:59+00:00 Local reinstallation is not recommended because the system is severely infected. You could try a reset with the "Cloud download" via Windows RE.
See "Reset your PC from Windows RE" in this link.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/res...
But I'd suggest a clean installation using USB.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-25T04:51:07+00:00 But I don't have another pc. Can it doesn't work with local re installation
-
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-02-25T04:43:43+00:00 Since your system is infected by a file-infector virus, please use another computer to download the Windows 10 Enterprise ISO/USB setup disk. You can create the Windows 10 Enterprise Edition USB setup disk using the Media Creation Tool.
Please see the accepted answer here.