Is the DISM command still not running, or does it throw an error? The FOD ISO may need to be mounted again after the reboot.
I am trying to install Chinese basic typing, and it doesn't want to install?
I installed the Chinese language pack on my only one-month old computer, and when I try to install the "basic typing", the "handwriting", the "text-to-speech" and the "basic speech recognition", it installs in a second (because they are all 1 megabyte), then 2 seconds later, the download button appears again. What type of mess is this? This is a new computer as well so why is Windows having this weird issue?
I can't even upload an image on this website because it keeps "failing to upload".
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-05T10:37:25+00:00 Hard rebooted it, turned on fine by installing language pack still nothing has worked...
-
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-03-05T10:32:48+00:00 It probably hung up since it's been so for the last 30 minutes. I think the best option is to hard reboot by holding the power button on your PC until it shuts down.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2025-03-05T10:17:47+00:00 I'm not sure my laptop has that...
There are two leds, one is near the charge and one on the power button, and they're both just on, not flashing
Still restarting by the way
Computer is also running 24H2 I think