it says i dont have administrator access even though i am the administrator
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002216).
Computer keeps crashing i just fixed the hyper x issue on event 10110 and 10111 now this is my last problem after playing a game for one minute exactly it crashes and gives me the errors in the title
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-19T19:16:31+00:00 -
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-19T19:20:57+00:00 Thanks for the clarification.
I believe you tried to ZIP the minidump files directly from the "Minidump" folder. This usually doesn't work.
Try this:
- First, copy the minidump files to the desktop;
- Create a ZIP file on the desktop;
- Place the minidump files that are on the desktop in the ZIP file you created;
- Upload the ZIP file to the cloud (OneDrive), choose to share it, and get the link.
- Post the link to the ZIP file here so I can have a look.
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-19T19:28:32+00:00 I tried winrar and 7z and both of them said i dont have access
-
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-19T19:31:29+00:00 Restart your PC (do not shutdown) and try again.
If it persists, try using another folder (for example "Documents").
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-19T23:43:39+00:00 Sorry for the late reply it still doesn't let me move it.