The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002216).

Anonymous
2025-03-19T17:12:44+00:00

Computer keeps crashing i just fixed the hyper x issue on event 10110 and 10111 now this is my last problem after playing a game for one minute exactly it crashes and gives me the errors in the title

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-19T18:42:41+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-19T17:43:46+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

    Please see if your computer created minidump files.

    These files are in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

    (If you don't have a "Minidump" folder, check if it is in the plural "Minidumps".)

    Copy any files you have to your desktop and store them in a ZIP file. Then, upload the ZIP file to the cloud (OneDrive), choose to share it, and get the link.

    Post the link to the ZIP file here so I can have a look.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments