The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002216).

Anonymous
2025-03-19T17:12:44+00:00

Computer keeps crashing i just fixed the hyper x issue on event 10110 and 10111 now this is my last problem after playing a game for one minute exactly it crashes and gives me the errors in the title

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T18:48:35+00:00


    here it is

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-21T12:06:43+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Thanks for the clarification.

    In that case, it seems the activation may not have been performed correctly, which might cause issues when transitioning to the stable version.

    Let's check this:

    1. Open Start and type CMD, right-click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator".
    2. At the Command Prompt, type the following command and press Enter:

    slmgr.vbs /dlv

    1. A window will open with some information about your license. Send a screenshot. Press "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.

    You can censor anything you want, but I need the "Name", "Description" and "Product Key Channel".

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T00:28:03+00:00

    Came with the computer was refurbished and I guess they used it to save money 😭

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-20T17:36:34+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Thanks for the clarification.

    You are using a leaked Dev version of Windows 11.

    This is a version that was under development and may be unstable, making it unsuitable for the general public.

    The instability issues you are experiencing are likely due to this.

    Before I suggest a procedure for you to try to upgrade to the latest stable version, please let me know how this version was installed and activated on your PC?

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T15:27:40+00:00

    here is the os build

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments