Glad to help.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Best regards.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Computer keeps crashing i just fixed the hyper x issue on event 10110 and 10111 now this is my last problem after playing a game for one minute exactly it crashes and gives me the errors in the title
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Glad to help.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Best regards.
Thanks for all the help David it’s my brothers computer and he only really plays Roblox which it doesn’t crash on unless every couple of hours so I guess I’ll just leave it like that was worth a shot though
Thanks for the clarification.
In this case, it is clear that there is a hardware problem with your PC. However, it is not clear whether the problem is actually with the GPU, as it could also be a problem with the motherboard, CPU, or power supply.
You have already checked for problems with the RAM and disk. Unfortunately, there is no reliable software to test the other parts.
I suggest you consult a technician you trust or the manufacturer's authorized support.
Sorry for the bad news.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Yes I did
Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
The last minidumps you shared only mention graphics-related drivers as the cause of the crashes.
I want to confirm the procedure you did.
Did you first perform a clean installation of Windows 10 and then proceed to upgrade to Windows 11?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.