The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002216).

Anonymous
2025-03-19T17:12:44+00:00

Computer keeps crashing i just fixed the hyper x issue on event 10110 and 10111 now this is my last problem after playing a game for one minute exactly it crashes and gives me the errors in the title

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-27T12:53:22+00:00

    Glad to help.

    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

    Best regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-27T03:28:04+00:00

    Thanks for all the help David it’s my brothers computer and he only really plays Roblox which it doesn’t crash on unless every couple of hours so I guess I’ll just leave it like that was worth a shot though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-26T14:20:28+00:00

    Thanks for the clarification.

    In this case, it is clear that there is a hardware problem with your PC. However, it is not clear whether the problem is actually with the GPU, as it could also be a problem with the motherboard, CPU, or power supply.

    You have already checked for problems with the RAM and disk. Unfortunately, there is no reliable software to test the other parts.

    I suggest you consult a technician you trust or the manufacturer's authorized support.

    Sorry for the bad news.

    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T14:10:37+00:00

    Yes I did

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-26T11:56:19+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    The last minidumps you shared only mention graphics-related drivers as the cause of the crashes.

    I want to confirm the procedure you did.

    Did you first perform a clean installation of Windows 10 and then proceed to upgrade to Windows 11?

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments