Okay, if you do not want to try a couple of slightly older versions of the drivers AMD provide for that card, if your PC continues to crash, please upload any new minidump files you may get, I will gladly continue to analyse them for you.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-12T18:27:22+00:00 i have crashed a couple of times now but i have not gotten any new mindumps
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-12T18:33:13+00:00 Okay, when you get any new minidump files, please upload them for analysis.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-12T18:41:31+00:00 Okay, that just indicates it failed to create a new minidump file, there is no reason given, it is just a case of waiting for your system to create a new minidump file.