additionally i got a dat file called bootstat. could that be for any help
Some of my games gives me bluescreens.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-13T16:30:26+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-13T12:36:46+00:00 Please perform those steps to see if that process can find the underlying cause of the system crashes.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-13T12:35:29+00:00 No i did not
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-13T12:19:03+00:00 Did you enable Driver Verifier to try to get Windows to produce new minidump files?