I went to the easy anti cheat website, to try and contact support, but i couldnt find anywhere to do that. I tried deleting teh easy anti cheat off of my system, then redownloading it, but it did not help.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-15T14:23:08+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-14T10:29:44+00:00 If you have updated your BIOS and your system is still continuing to BSOD, then it would be best to contact the game support on their website to see if they have a patch or update for the Easy anti-cheat software, there is no other problem indicated on your system.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-14T10:26:30+00:00 How do i fix that virtual driver?
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-13T17:11:13+00:00 Once again, that new minidump file indicates the virtual driver on the Easy anti-cheat software as the cause of that new crash, there is no other problem indicated.