Glad to help!
Some of my games gives me bluescreens.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-16T13:04:25+00:00 Ok, in touch with their support now. Thank you so much for your help.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-16T10:11:53+00:00 Their support are the only ones that can resolve the problem with their anti-cheat software, there is no other problem indicated on your system with the Windows installation or drivers.. etc. that anti-cheat is the only cause of your system crashes.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-16T10:09:53+00:00 Ok, but how would I fix the anti cheat driver, if I can't get in touch with easy anti cheat support.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-16T07:34:34+00:00 I will gladly continue to analyse your minidump files, but most likely, they will continue to indicate that anti-cheat driver as the cause of the system crashes.