Some of my games gives me bluescreens.

Anonymous
2025-03-10T08:09:04+00:00

Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-12T07:55:55+00:00

    If your PC continues to crash, please upload any new minidump files you may have for analysis.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T20:02:54+00:00

    I have i updated my bios to the latest version, but i still have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-10T17:52:33+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-10T17:50:05+00:00

    Ok i will try that. Tysm for your help so far.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-10T17:31:54+00:00

    Yes, that is correct, if there is a BIOS update available on the support page for your PC that is not yet installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments