So now i update my bios?
Some of my games gives me bluescreens.
Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-10T17:26:06+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-10T17:24:21+00:00 Thank you for the screenshot, your drive is not encrypted with Bitlocker.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-10T17:20:30+00:00 Open File Explorer, click 'This PC' on the left, please provide a screenshot of your drives on the right side of that window.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-10T17:18:53+00:00 what is bitlocker