Almoristics service virus

Anonymous
2025-04-08T07:58:41+00:00

I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T08:46:55+00:00

    ok of what i see. they are gone, all Three

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T08:49:06+00:00

    https://gofile.io/d/UUBEOL ok i sendt you a screenshot. what do i do now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T08:58:42+00:00

    https://gofile.io/d/UUBEOL ok i sendt you a screenshot. what do i do now?

    FRST has already quarantined it, and Kaspersky is flagging that quarantined file. Yes, it can be deleted.

    To remove files/folders created by the Farbar scanner, rename FRST64.exe to Uninstall.exe and run it. The procedure requires a reboot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T09:14:08+00:00

    ok thats done, so thats it? im clean? finito

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T09:20:15+00:00

    ok thats done, so thats it? im clean? finito

    Yes, that's it.. The system is clean.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments