Almoristics service virus

Anonymous
2025-04-08T07:58:41+00:00

I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T07:12:15+00:00

    o ok so just a new clipbord folder and put it in the same folder as the scaning tool ?

    Run this fixlist.txt.

    Post fixlog.txt

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T07:50:41+00:00

    ok here is the latest fixlog https://gofile.io/d/0ar3bs

    im working on the scan as we speak ;D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T08:02:41+00:00

    Have seen the following software on other Almoristics-infected devices.

    Parsec (HKLM-x32...\Parsec) (Version: 150-99 - Parsec Cloud Inc.)

    Parsec Virtual Display Driver (HKLM...\ParsecVDD) (Version: 0.45.0.0 - Parsec Cloud Inc.)

    Parsec Virtual USB Adapter Driver (HKLM...\ParsecVUD) (Version: 0.2.8.0 - Parsec Cloud Inc.)

    Not sure how they're related or if they were being misused by miners. Maybe you can uninstall them, and send "C:\Program Files\Parsec" to the Recycle Bin. If possible, share the zipped folder before uninstalling the app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T08:26:53+00:00

    https://gofile.io/d/UgPEzs here is the parasec folder. do u want me do remove the hole folder?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T08:34:28+00:00

    Yes. After uninstalling them, delete the folder.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments