ok i hope things are getting cleaner in here :D
https://gofile.io/d/MGbYV9 here is my fixlog :D
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
ok i hope things are getting cleaner in here :D
https://gofile.io/d/MGbYV9 here is my fixlog :D
ok i hope things are getting cleaner in here :D
https://gofile.io/d/MGbYV9 here is my fixlog :D
Yes, it's clean. Please do the following:
ok i will thanks but i dont understand what you mean about coppy the 4 lines thats fine, but to what clipboard.
Copying means copying to clipboard.
After copying, click the Fix button.
o ok so just a new clipbord folder and put it in the same folder as the scaning tool ?