Almoristics service virus

Anonymous
2025-04-08T07:58:41+00:00

I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-08T17:16:00+00:00

    Thank you very much for your time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-08T17:22:33+00:00

    You're welcome.

    (If you ran that fixlist, please post the fixlog.txt file.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-08T19:17:56+00:00

    https://gofile.io/d/hCRZjJ

    Here is the link

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-08T19:24:38+00:00

    https://gofile.io/d/hCRZjJ

    Here is the link

    It ran correctly.

    Please enable Memory Integrity if it's not already enabled. To do so, go to Windows Security > Device security > Core isolation details > Memory integrity. If it shows any incompatible drivers, post the screenshot here.

    (To remove files/folders created by the Farbar scanner, rename FRST64.exe to Uninstall.exe and run it. The procedure requires a reboot.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-08T19:38:43+00:00

    Memory integrity was already enabled and it didn't show any incompatible drivers.

    Thanks a lot once again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments