Lei chi sarebbe ? Un moderatore Windows ? Qualcuno di Windows ? Tanto per capire, perché se lei dovesse essere un operatore Windows probabilmente potrebbe darmi validi consigli
Almoristics service virus
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-05-06T17:24:15+00:00 -
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-05-06T17:31:36+00:00 Lei chi sarebbe ? Un moderatore Windows ? Qualcuno di Windows ? Tanto per capire, perché se lei dovesse essere un operatore Windows probabilmente potrebbe darmi validi consigli
Non sono di Windows. Sono solo un volontario che aiuta gli utenti.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-06T17:38:09+00:00 Ah Okk 👍
-
Anonymous
2025-05-08T16:16:27+00:00 Hello Sir,
I recently found the Almoristics Application in my pc. I didn't know what it was before so i uninstalled it through the control panel. When I googled it, I found out it was a virus and now i found your comment. I did the steps you mentioned above and the download link is provided below.
Link- https://gofile.io/d/kMNYFF
Please help me solve this problem. I shall forever be grateful.
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-05-08T16:31:03+00:00 Hello Sir,
I recently found the Almoristics Application in my pc. I didn't know what it was before so i uninstalled it through the control panel. When I googled it, I found out it was a virus and now i found your comment. I did the steps you mentioned above and the download link is provided below.
Link- https://gofile.io/d/kMNYFF
Please help me solve this problem. I shall forever be grateful.
@Stevee M
The system is fine. Nothing suspicious was found. You can run the fixlist below to cleanup orphaned startup items and reset the Defender configuration.
- Download fixlist.txt (temporary link removed)
- Save Fixlist.txt to the same folder as FRST64English.exe.
- Close all programs.
- Launch the Farbar Scanner tool and click "Fix".
- Restart Windows when prompted.
- Upload the output log file (FixLog.txt) to your OneDrive.