Memory integrity was already enabled and it didn't show any incompatible drivers.
Thanks a lot once again.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Memory integrity was already enabled and it didn't show any incompatible drivers.
Thanks a lot once again.
Here is the link
It ran correctly.
Please enable Memory Integrity if it's not already enabled. To do so, go to Windows Security > Device security > Core isolation details > Memory integrity. If it shows any incompatible drivers, post the screenshot here.
(To remove files/folders created by the Farbar scanner, rename FRST64.exe to Uninstall.exe and run it. The procedure requires a reboot.)
You're welcome.
(If you ran that fixlist, please post the fixlog.txt file.)
Thank you very much for your time.