Almoristics service virus

Anonymous
2025-04-08T07:58:41+00:00

I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-27T23:34:22+00:00

    Hello Ramesh I followed your instructions but I am confused on what to do next. I don't see a fixlist script. Please advise.https://gofile.io/d/dqE1fx

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-18T12:07:23+00:00

    I just found out my computer is incredibly slow, then i checked my task manager and found this. I googled it and found your comment. Here is my link: https://gofile.io/d/7OJGL7 

    Please help me solve this problem. I shall forever be grateful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-14T05:05:48+00:00

    I have uploaded the file according to your instruction and check if it's ok as this almoristics service is not being removed from my computer whatever i do to it here is the link please find out below

    https://gofile.io/d/AUhRco

    Thank you,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-08T19:44:36+00:00

    Memory integrity was already enabled and it didn't show any incompatible drivers.

    Thanks a lot once again.

    Glad to help.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments