Almoristics service virus

Anonymous
2025-04-08T07:58:41+00:00

I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T02:22:56+00:00

    hey i have the same virus i did as instruckted and sending you the link now. i hope i did it right and you understand my problem :D

    https://gofile.io/d/SE83Dj

    @Lucas,

    Please run this fixlist.txt → fixlist.txt

    See instructions posted earlier to run fixlist.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T02:03:53+00:00

    @Graccc

    Thank you! Here is my fixlog: https://gofile.io./d/E08fFU

    It ran correctly.

    From admin Command Prompt, run:

    sc.exe delete Parsec

    Post the output.

    Please run the KVRT scanner in addition.

    https://www.kaspersky.co.in/downloads/free-virus-removal-tool

    Configure KVRT as in the image below and run a scan. Post the detection report here.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-29T23:57:30+00:00

    Thank you! Here is my fixlog: https://gofile.io./d/E08fFU

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-29T19:49:56+00:00

    hey i have the same virus i did as instruckted and sending you the link now. i hope i did it right and you understand my problem :D

    https://gofile.io/d/SE83Dj

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-28T08:19:55+00:00

    Hello Ramesh I followed your instructions but I am confused on what to do next. I don't see a fixlist script. Please advise.https://gofile.io/d/dqE1fx

    @Graccc

    1. Please Uninstall Reason VPN/cyber security product.
    2. Run this fixlist.

    Download fixlist.txt

    Save Fixlist.txt to the same folder as FRST64.exe.

    Close all programs.

    Launch the Farbar Scanner tool and click "Fix".

    Restart Windows when prompted.

    Upload the output log file (FixLog.txt) to GoFile.io.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments