Almoristics service virus

Anonymous
2025-04-08T07:58:41+00:00

I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T07:04:59+00:00

    o ok so just a new clipbord folder and put it in the same folder as the scaning tool ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T06:54:01+00:00

    Copying means copying to clipboard.

    After copying, click the Fix button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T06:47:59+00:00

    ok i will thanks but i dont understand what you mean about coppy the 4 lines thats fine, but to what clipboard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T06:33:46+00:00

    ok i hope things are getting cleaner in here :D

    https://gofile.io/d/MGbYV9  here is my fixlog :D

    Yes, it's clean. Please do the following:

    1. Copy the four lines below to the clipboard and launch the Farbar scanner and click "Fix". Share the latest fixlog.txt. Start:: ExportKey: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Folder: C:\Program Files\Parsec End::
    2. Run the Kaspersky scanner as mentioned in my previous post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T06:19:42+00:00

    ok i hope things are getting cleaner in here :D

    https://gofile.io/d/MGbYV9  here is my fixlog :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments