ok thats done, so thats it? im clean? finito
Yes, that's it.. The system is clean.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
ok thats done, so thats it? im clean? finito
Yes, that's it.. The system is clean.
ok thats done, so thats it? im clean? finito
https://gofile.io/d/UUBEOL ok i sendt you a screenshot. what do i do now?
FRST has already quarantined it, and Kaspersky is flagging that quarantined file. Yes, it can be deleted.
To remove files/folders created by the Farbar scanner, rename FRST64.exe to Uninstall.exe and run it. The procedure requires a reboot.
https://gofile.io/d/UUBEOL ok i sendt you a screenshot. what do i do now?
ok of what i see. they are gone, all Three