Please help me deal with this virus imma wait for the reply
Almoristics service virus
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-06-07T07:07:31+00:00 -
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-06-05T17:14:57+00:00 @AX Aradhya
Please run this fixlist.
- Download fixlist.txt (file removed because of no response from AX Aradhya)
- Save Fixlist.txt to the same folder as FRST64English.exe.
- Close all programs.
- Launch the Farbar Scanner tool and click "Fix".
- Restart Windows when prompted.
- Upload the output log file (FixLog.txt) to GoFile.io.
-
Anonymous
2025-06-04T19:35:10+00:00 Hi , I need your help. I read through the comments and here is my gofile link : https://gofile.io/d/jE6gQH
Your help is really needed Ramesh sir.
Thank You.
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-05-30T09:36:28+00:00 superb. thank you verry much. thanks for being pacient whit me, and you have been alot of help to my problem :D
Glad to have helped.
Regards,
-
Anonymous
2025-05-30T09:28:35+00:00 superb. thank you verry much. thanks for being pacient whit me, and you have been alot of help to my problem :D