I just found out my computer is incredibly slow, then i checked my task manager and found this. I googled it and found your comment. Here is my link: https://gofile.io/d/7OJGL7
Please help me solve this problem. I shall forever be grateful.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just found out my computer is incredibly slow, then i checked my task manager and found this. I googled it and found your comment. Here is my link: https://gofile.io/d/7OJGL7
Please help me solve this problem. I shall forever be grateful.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I have uploaded the file according to your instruction and check if it's ok as this almoristics service is not being removed from my computer whatever i do to it here is the link please find out below
Thank you,
Memory integrity was already enabled and it didn't show any incompatible drivers.
Thanks a lot once again.