startup repair couldn't repair your PC

Anonymous
2025-04-21T15:46:32+00:00

I rebooted the computer and got the auto repair attempt then went into advanced and tried the start up repair. no success.

put in the clone that I had made and just for a little insurance, cloned the clone onto a brand new ssd. used the clone fine all day. booting up the computer gave me the same issue on the 2nd hard drive. put the 3rd clone in and within 24 hours I have 3 separate hard drives that will not boot, all with the same error.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-22T16:58:36+00:00

    How can I get that error to go away?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-22T16:57:01+00:00

    Yes, on my current surrogate pc I did do a bios update. should I try also on the original pc that they crashed on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-22T16:55:32+00:00

    We have HP color and B&W laser and USB scanner

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-22T16:54:57+00:00

    what is OKI?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-04-22T16:41:21+00:00

    hdsaver.sys is usually a driver for some OKI product like a printer, do you have that type of device connected to your PC?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments