I think it would be best to backup all your data as soon as possible to ensure against data loss.
startup repair couldn't repair your PC
I rebooted the computer and got the auto repair attempt then went into advanced and tried the start up repair. no success.
put in the clone that I had made and just for a little insurance, cloned the clone onto a brand new ssd. used the clone fine all day. booting up the computer gave me the same issue on the 2nd hard drive. put the 3rd clone in and within 24 hours I have 3 separate hard drives that will not boot, all with the same error.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-23T14:11:45+00:00 This is my main work computer and the life blood of my company. Should I backup everything data wise to another ssd?
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-04-23T14:10:01+00:00 I am glad you are now able to boot up your system, if your system continues to crash, honestly, I think it is time to consider backing up your files and re-install Windows from a bootable USB.
-
Anonymous
2025-04-23T14:05:33+00:00 I was able to get the system restore to work using Lazesoft boot cd. Then it came up to that screen where i can hit F8 then option 7 to disable the signature check. The machine booted into windows. Yay.
But..., what do I do now to find and fix the reboot issue?
I'm afraid to reboot or let windows update do its thing.
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-04-23T13:45:04+00:00 Please provide a screenshot of that drive in disk management.