sorry about that
setupact:setupact.zip
setuperr:setuperr.zip
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot update my system.it keeps saying update failed no matter how many times i press retry.My mousepad is also not working,and i am thinking that this might be due to the system update fail
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No problem. Thanks.
I found some clues that may mean that third-party software in the background is what caused the problem when trying the In-place Upgrade.
Perform a clean boot and start the In-place Upgrade procedure again. Follow the instructions carefully.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
After the in-place update is complete, return to normal boot as instructed in "Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".
If the problem persists, let me know. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
The image you shared is from the troubleshooter.
Have you tried performing the In-place Upgrade using the Windows 11 ISO after doing the clean boot?
Was the In-place Upgrade completed successfully this time?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Oh i see,i only performed the cleanboot followed by troubleshooting.I will perform the in place upgrade after cleanboot later.By the way,i want to clarify if the inplace upgrade would be affected by downloading 2 windows11iso.If yes,how do i delete the unneeded one?