Oh are you talking about the window iso,i did instal more than 1 of this cause i installed the first onewith the language chosen incorrectly
I cannot update my system.it keeps saying failed no matter how many times i press retry
I cannot update my system.it keeps saying update failed no matter how many times i press retry.My mousepad is also not working,and i am thinking that this might be due to the system update fail
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-25T02:16:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-04-25T02:11:43+00:00 No,i am not aware of this
-
David-M 126.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-04-24T16:50:06+00:00 Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
It looks like you have more than one Windows installation on your computer. Are you aware of this?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
-
Anonymous
2025-04-24T14:41:19+00:00 Hi i followed your instructions and after every thing was done,i was sent to a page which requires me to enter recovery key.i entered my recovery key and it brought me to this page(shown in the picture below)i chose troubleshoot then chose startup repair then chose windows 11 on volume 3,but after diagnosing my pc,it went to a page saying that it failed to repair my pc,what should i do next?