sorry about that
setupact:setupact.zip
setuperr:setuperr.zip
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot update my system.it keeps saying update failed no matter how many times i press retry.My mousepad is also not working,and i am thinking that this might be due to the system update fail
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sorry. I couldn't access the files.
There's something wrong with the link and sharing permissions.
See the article below if you need instructions for sharing using OneDrive.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/shar...
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
setuperr:https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=5E3AAF6F88EE009E#:~:text=<iframe%20src%3D%22https%3A//1drv.ms/u/c/5E3AAF6F88EE009E/IQQDgmuv_XftTIX%2DiWL8i_WSAbPPvq2kPBeKY%2Da%2DY7ECypU%22%20width%3D%2298%22%20height%3D%22120%22%20frameborder%3D%220%22%20scrolling%3D%22no%22></iframe>
Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
Thanks for the clarification.
I'm glad you were able to log into Windows again.
Please share the log files "Setupact.log" and "Setuperr.log" stored in the following directory.
C:$Windows.~BT\Sources\Panther
(The "$Windows.~BT" folder is hidden by default. To access this directory, copy the path provided above, paste it into the address bar in File Explorer, and press Enter.)
Copy the files or folder to your desktop or another easily accessible folder and store them in a ZIP file. Then, upload the ZIP file to the cloud (OneDrive) and choose it to get the link.
Post the link to the ZIP file here so I can have a look.
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.