Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
Thanks for the screenshots.
Based on my search, the device in the first screenshot, identified by the Hardware ID "HID\VID_1532&PID_0098&REV_0200&MI_00", appears to be a Razer mouse. That would be the external mouse you're currently using, correct?
Meanwhile, the device in the second screenshot, with the Hardware ID "HID\VEN_PIXA&DEV_3807&Col01", corresponds to your laptop's Touchpad.
I've looked for drivers in the Microsoft Update Catalog or on third-party sites, but I haven't found any. It's a mystery. What I assume is that the device installs a driver automatically using PnP (Plug and Play).
The procedure I will suggest is a way to force the device to be reinstalled. This helps in similar cases with keyboards or other HID (Human Interface Device) devices that suddenly stop working.
- Right-click the device that contains the Hardware ID "HID\VEN_PIXA&DEV_3807&Col01" and select "Uninstall device";
- Then, restart your PC.
After restarting the PC, the device should be automatically reinstalled. Once the reboot is complete, check if the Touchpad is working properly.
If the Touchpad still does not work, go to the Device Manager and see if the device was actually reinstalled.
Let me know the result. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.