Glad to help.
Regarding the main issue in this thread — the update problem — has it been fully resolved? Is your system now up to date?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot update my system.it keeps saying update failed no matter how many times i press retry.My mousepad is also not working,and i am thinking that this might be due to the system update fail
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Glad to help.
Regarding the main issue in this thread — the update problem — has it been fully resolved? Is your system now up to date?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
Ok,thanks for your help.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
The mouse works in bios mode,after restarting and going to bios mode without mouse,the touchpad still does not work.
Thanks for the clarification.
I'm starting to suspect a hardware problem with the Touchpad itself.
It's been a while since I've had the chance to work with an Acer PC, so I don't recall whether using a mouse in the BIOS is possible.
Please try the following test:
(The procedure for starting in the BIOS is different on each computer. Consult your computer manual if necessary. Manufacturers usually make the manual available in the support area of their websites.)
This should help determine whether the Touchpad is being detected by the computer itself.
Let me know the result. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.