Please run:
diskpart
select disk 2
list part
select part 2 -- This selects the EFI partition
del part override
create partition efi
format fs=fat32 quick
assign letter=Y
list vol
exit
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whether I use Windows Update or the Application Assistant, I get this same error.
Error message:
There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800703ee)
I'm not sure what else to try.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think the Y drive letter is lost because you probably closed WinRE (instead of just exiting diskpart) and opened it again.
Run diskpart → list vol to verify the drive letters. Assign the necessary drive letters and run the command again.
Exit diskpart and then run that command in WinRE Command Prompt.
Should I exit diskpart or run that from diskpart on WinRE Command Prompt?