Please run:
diskpart
select disk 2
list part
select part 2 -- This selects the EFI partition
del part override
create partition efi
format fs=fat32 quick
assign letter=Y
list vol
exit
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whether I use Windows Update or the Application Assistant, I get this same error.
Error message:
There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800703ee)
I'm not sure what else to try.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
If you manage to clone the disk to the other disk and be able to boot from the new disk, then we should be able to upgrade to Windows 11 after following some troubleshooting steps. Let me know how the cloning went.
I used EaseUS Partition Manager on the C drive and I noticed the "Caution" message regarding the C drive. These are the errors. The drive is failing. If I use the Clone/Migrate OS feature inside this app to clone to a different 8TB hard drive that I know is good based on what Partition Manager is currently showing as, will these errors matter in the clone process?
Also, once on a good, working drive, do you think the Windows 11 upgrade will work without issue?