Click Start, type cmd.exe.
Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
Type the password for "thera" account to see if you can start Command Prompt as administrator.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i am getting this problem because recently i downloaded some windows update then my taskbar stopped working it's not showing also, then i deleted the update after that i am getting this problem.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Click Start, type cmd.exe.
Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
Type the password for "thera" account to see if you can start Command Prompt as administrator.
I can't run cmd as administrator, that is also a major problem, it's telling same thing that I don't have administrator privileges.
It's confusing. I gave the commands to create a new local admin user. Why is it not shown? May be you didn't run the 2nd command I posted (on page 4)?
And which account did you delete? I don't think I asked to delete user accounts.
Do you see UAC dialog after clicking "Run as administrator"?